Terms & Conditions
This page lays out our terms and conditions for promotions, bookings, pre-orders and any available packages or events.
Bookings terms and conditions
- All bookings made through Munich Cricket Club’s (MCC) website, or any affiliate sites are not confirmed until you have received an order confirmation email.
- A valid email address must be used to make a booking, to allow for an order confirmation to be sent.
- Your table will be held for up to 15 minutes after your time of booking. If you haven’t arrived by this time your table will be cancelled.
- If you have been requested to complete a preauthorisation, then your booking won’t be confirmed until you have completed and returned your preauthorisation request.
- Nothing will be charged to the card used for preauthorisation unless you fail to turn up or inform us of any changes to your book with at least 24 hours’ notice.
- If you fail to turn up on the day or don’t let us know of any cancelations or changes to your booking via phone or email with at least 24 hours’ notice, then we reserve the right to charge the card used for preauthorisation.
- If your booking requires a pre order, then your booking will not be confirmed until we have received full pre order payment.
- Pre orders and any dietary requirements must be submitted at least seven days before your booking.
- If pre orders have been submitted less than a week before a scheduled booking then we can’t guarantee all selected items will be available on the day of the booking.
- For all pre order bookings if you fail to turn up on the day or cancel your booking then we reserve the right to retain your full pre order payment, this will not be refunded at a later date.
- If your booking requires a deposit, then this must be paid in full before your booking is confirmed.
- For all bookings that require a deposit these are non-refundable even if you cancel or fail to turn up for your booking.
- If you are unable to make your booking we reserve the right to withhold your full deposit, however bookings requiring a deposit can be rescheduled to an alternative date if MCC have been given over one weeks’ notice.
- In the instance one or more of your party are unable to attend your booking then please let us know with at least 48 hours’ notice via phone or email. We reserve the right to withhold your original deposit in full.
- If a member of your party is unable to attend your booking, then their per head deposit can be used against the rest of the parties final bill.
- If your booking requires a minimum spend this will need to be paid in full at least one week before your booking.
- Minimum spend can be used against any food or beverage purchases on the night.
- If you fail to meet the minimum spend during your booking, then any remaining amount will not be returned.
- For all minimum spend bookings, if you fail to turn up on the day of your booking or cancel then we reserve the right to withhold your minimum spend in full.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry/service and cancel your booking based on the licencing act 2005 & responsible services of alcohol.
- We operate a challenge 25 policy at all times for the service of alcohol.
- MCC reserve the right to withdraw or amend any booking at any time at MCC Management discretion.
- Any disputes must be raised with a member of the MCC Management team.
- Any guest who is barred or excluded from any MCC premises will not be permitted to enter the premises.
Springfest tickets giveaway/Oktoberfest beer bucket terms & conditions
- Open to all Munich Cricket Club (MCC) guests, being 18 years or over.
- MCC Springfest giveaway promotion is available at all MCC venues.
- This promotional period runs every day from Thursday 15 September to Monday 31 October 2022.
- The outcome of the promotion will be a prize draw for one person to win a trip to Springfest 2023 in Munich.
- The prize draw winner will be decided by a randomly selected name chosen from all the prize draw entries.
- The prize draw will take place after the promotional period has finished.
- The winner will be contacted via email to be informed of their prize.
- The winner will have 30 days from the date of the email being sent to respond and claim their prize.
- Promotional participants must provide a valid email address when entering. If MCC receive a bounce back from the email provided, further attempts to contact the winner will not be made.
- If MCC are not able to contact the chosen winner another participant will be selected as the winner.
- The prize consists of:
– Two tickets to Springfest 2023 in Munich.
– A return flight for two people from London to Munich, flight times, airlines and airports will be chosen and booked by MCC.
– One night’s accommodation in a Munich hotel of MCC’s choice booked by MCC. The accommodation is based on two people sharing.
- Travel insurance and any other extras will not be provided by MCC.
- If the winner would like to extend their stay in Munich they can do so at their own cost.
- Food, drink and spending money while on the trip will not be provided by MCC.
- Transfers to and from the airport will not be provided by MCC.
- For a guest to enter the draw they will need to pick up a stamp card from any of our bars during the promotional period.
- During the promotional period each time a guest purchases a stein of any draft beer they will receive one stamp on their stamp card.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to present their stamp card at the point of purchase for the bar team to stamp.
- Stamps will not be awarded retrospectively.
- Once a guest has collected 6 stamps, they are entitled to enter the prize draw.
- Once all 6 stamps have been collected the participant will need to fill in their name and a valid email address on the back.
- All completed cards with participants details included will need to be handed in at the bar.
- Participants can complete multiple cards during the promotional period. Therefore, can have multiple entries in the draw.
- Only official MCC stamps on the cards will be accepted.
- MCC will still be operating responsible service of alcohol during the promotional period. Therefore, if any guest is refused service, they will also be refused a stamp and entry into the draw.
- During the Oktoberfest promotional period, if a party of 10 or more is booked and also purchase the Oktoberfest package, they are entitled to a bucket of beers.
- The Oktoberfest package valued at £12.50 per person must be purchased to receive the bucket of beers.
- The promotional period may be extended or reduced at management discretion.
- MCC reserve the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time, and the promotion may be revoked for any individual guest at MCC Management discretion.
- Any disputes must be raised with a member of the MCC Management team.
- The promotion is not available to employees of MCC, or anyone associated with the group or its employees.
- MCC accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, death or injury of any kind endured by the MCC guest by way of redemption of the prize.
- Any guest who is barred or excluded from any MCC premises will not be eligible to redeem the offer.